Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Reflections

1. What are your plans as a writer (how do you expect to use writing in your future)?
-I'm not really sure what else I will do. I never considered myself a writer, but I did enjoy the writing I did in this class. I might still want to revise my 3rd essay and I do have an idea for another essay that I'd like to write if I ever have time to do something like that.

2. Describe any changes in your writing style
-This is the first non-fiction that I have written, and therefore, it's hard for me to say how/if i changed my writing style.

3. Describe any changes in your writing process
-The only change I've made is that with these essays I had to go back and look over my work again to refine it. I usually just write, revise while typing, and don't look at it again.

4. Describe any changes in your attitude toward/interest in/understanding of writing in general, and CNF in particular.
-I didn't know much of anything about CNF before. I enjoy writing it, and I'd like to do some more. This class gave me a renewed interest in writing.

5. What have you learned about yourself as a writer?
-I am more of a writer than I ever considered myself to be.

6. What features of your writing do you feel are most important for you to work on?
-I think I need to spend more time going back to my writing and reflecting and reworking things. I have a tendency to write something and then just leave it as it, editing and revising as I type it up. That's probably the most important at this point. Then I would probably work on my writing syle to make it more creative.

No comments: